2018 ESSCI Spring Technical Meeting
The Combustion Institute website is open to accept submissions for the 2018 ESSCI Spring Technical Meeting at Penn State University in State College, Pennsylvania! The deadline for abstract submission is 23:59 EST on Monday, 18 December.
Below is a list of submission dates and colloquia topics.
- 1 November – Abstract submissions begins
- 18 December – Abstract submissions deadline (23:59 EST)
- 20 December – Notification of accepted abstracts
- 22 January – Paper submissions deadline (23:59 EST)
- Coal, Biomass, and New Devices
- Heterogeneous Combustion
- IC and GT Engines
- Reaction Kinetics
- Sprays and Droplets
- Turbulent Flames